HOW TO ENTER THE DIGITAL LOTTERY
- Follow the link to your desired show.
- Click the "Enter Now" button for the performance you want to attend.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2). Patrons will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes, patrons will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, patrons can pick up tickets at the Bass Performance Hall Box Office (525 Commerce Street) one hour prior to show time with a valid photo ID.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years old and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the names used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offers cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery tickets may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
Please note: Performing Arts Fort Worth and the Bass Performance Hall Box Office are not the administrators of the digital lotteries and are unable to answer questions related to the lotteries. See the Broadway Direct Official Digital Lottery FAQ page for commonly asked questions. For concerns or questions related to lottery tickets, please contact Broadway Direct.