Broadway at the Bass Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
Effective February 4, 2019
A four-month, interest-free payment plan will be offered for 2019-2020 Broadway at the Bass season ticket packages.
- A 25% deposit is required to renew or purchase a new season ticket package.
- The remaining payments will be broken out in the next three (3) consecutive months and will be due on the first Friday of the month.
- Patrons will be notified via email 24 hours prior to payment being processed.
- If the automatic payment is declined for any reason, patrons will be notified via email and phone in order to provide a new credit card for payment processing.
- Patrons will have a grace period of 15 days from date of notice via email and phone to provide Performing Arts Fort Worth’s box office with a new credit card for payment processing. If new payment information is not received within the 15-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be applied to patron’s payment plan account.
- A $25 late fee will be applied to each additional month that payment cannot be processed.
- If patrons are delinquent more than 60 days on a payment plan, their season tickets will be voided and a refund will be issued, minus all late fees, including a $50 non-refundable administrative fee. Total non-refundable fees not to exceed $100.
- Payment plans are available for new and renewing season ticket packages. Payment plans not available for wait list orders.