Broadway at the Bass Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
Effective February 4, 2019
A four-month, interest-free payment plan will be offered for 2019-2020 Broadway at the Bass season ticket packages.
- A 25% deposit is required to renew or purchase a new season ticket package.
- The remaining payments will be broken out in the next three (3) consecutive months and will be due on the first Friday of the month.
For season ticket payment plans processed by February 16, 2019, the next three payment dates are: March 8, 2019; April 5, 2019; and May 10, 2019.
For season ticket payment plans processed after February 16, 2019, the next three payment dates are: April 5, 2019; May 10, 2019; and June 7, 2019.
- Patrons will be notified via email 24 hours prior to payment being processed.
- If the automatic payment is declined for any reason, patrons will be notified via email and phone in order to provide a new credit card for payment processing.
- Patrons will have a grace period of 15 days from date of notice via email and phone to provide Performing Arts Fort Worth’s box office with a new credit card for payment processing. If new payment information is not received within the 15-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be applied to patron’s payment plan account.
- A $25 late fee will be applied to each additional month that payment cannot be processed.
- If patrons are delinquent more than 60 days on a payment plan, their season tickets will be voided and a refund will be issued, minus all late fees, including a $50 non-refundable administrative fee. Total non-refundable fees not to exceed $100.
- Payment plans are available for new and renewing season ticket packages. Payment plans not available for wait list orders.