Broadway at the Bass Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
2020-2021 Broadway at the Bass season ticket packages payment plan.
- Payment Schedule:
- Payment: 25% due on April 1, 2020
- Payment: Final 25% due on May 1, 2020
- Payments will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. You will receive an email before each charge occurs. If you change credit cards, it is your responsibility to notify the patron services team and provide a new credit card on file.
- All payment plans must be paid in full by May 1, 2020. We reserve the right to cancel season ticket orders with unpaid balances. Late fees apply for outstanding payments.
- If the automatic payment is declined for any reason, patrons will be notified via email and phone in order to provide a new credit card for payment processing.
- Patrons will have a grace period of 15 days from date of notice via email and phone to provide Performing Arts Fort Worth’s box office with a new credit card for payment processing. If new payment information is not received within the 15-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be applied to patron’s payment plan account.
- A $25 late fee will be applied to each additional month that payment cannot be processed.
- If patrons are delinquent more than 60 days on a payment plan, their season tickets will be voided and a refund will be issued, minus all late fees, including a $50 non-refundable administrative fee. Total non-refundable fees not to exceed $100.