4th and Calhoun Streets (between Commerce and Calhoun)
Below are detailed instructions on how to get to the Hall from different areas of the metroplex. For further information please call 817-212-4200.
Please note: The direct connector from northbound I-35W to westbound Spur 280 is scheduled to be closed through the end of 2015. More Information
To get to downtown via freeway:
- From I-30 traveling West: Take I-35W North (to Denton) exit. Go north on I-35W to Spur 280 and follow these directions.
- From I-30 traveling East: Take Forest Park Boulevard exit. Go left on Forest Park until it merges into Weatherford Street downtown and follow these directions.
- From Hwy 121 traveling from DFW: Take Belknap Street and follow these directions.
- From I-35W traveling South: Take Spur 280 exit and follow these directions.
- From I-35W or Highway 287 traveling North: Take Spur 280 exit and follow these directions.
Information on parking:
Bass Performance Hall is cited as the crown jewel of Sundance Square, which in itself represents one of the most successful downtown renovations in the nation. After dining at one of the wonderfully unique restaurants downtown, or before a visit to the museums or shops in Sundance Square, the perfect addition to a day downtown is a tour of Bass Performance Hall.
Tours of Bass Performance Hall are guided by our volunteers, who have served the Hall since the Grand Opening festivities and have a vast knowledge of the multipurpose facility. All public tours access lobby spaces, which are used for both public and private functions, and the audience chamber and seating areas whenever scheduling permits. The duration of a typical tour is between one hour and one hour and fifteen minutes. Elevator tours are available.
Tours of Bass Performance Hall are scheduled for Saturday at 10:30 a.m., schedule permitting. Please contact Marisa Maschino at 817-212-4215 or email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a group tour of 10 or more.
All group tours meet at the West Portal entrance in the Grand Lobby