Safety & Security
As the owners and operators of Bass Performance Hall, Performing Arts Fort Worth has put new security measures into place in an effort to enhance comfort and provide the safest environment possible for our patrons, artists, and organizations that call Bass Hall home.
Details are outlined below and will be in place for all performances in Bass Performance Hall, McDavid Studio and Van Cliburn Recital Hall.
Please note: The box office entrance on Commerce St. is not open during performances. Please use the main entrance at Commerce and E. 4th St.
Items not permitted to enter:
- Shopping bags
- Bags or purses larger than 12 x 4 x 12 inches
- Food of any kind, including To-Go containers
- Beverages of any kind (empty Bass Hall souvenir cups are permitted)
- Alcohol of any kind
- Weapons of any shape or size including (but not limited to) firearms, knives, shooting stars, machetes, tasers and mace
Items requiring inspection:
- Bags or purses larger than 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Jackets and coats
- Infant care bags, plastic bottles, and formula
- Medically necessary Items, including items medically or hygienically necessary
Items permitted, although subject to inspection as determined by Security Personnel:
- Small clutch, no larger than 5.5 x 8.5 inches, limit one per person
- Clear bag or purse - plastic, vinyl or PVC not to exceed 12 x 4 x 12 inches, limit one per person