Bag Admittance Program
In an effort to enhance patron comfort and security at Bass Performance Hall, Performing Arts Fort Worth will begin regulating which personal items will be admitted into the Hall.
Patrons will still be allowed to bring in small bags and purses. However, those larger than 12 x 4 x 12 will not be permitted. This is to ensure our patrons experience the highest level of comfort and security. Details are outlined below and will be in place for all performances in Bass Performance Hall and the Maddox Muse Center (McDavid Studio and Van Cliburn Recital Hall).
Please note: If you are entering Bass Performance Hall from the west side, please use the main entrance at Commerce and E. 4th St. The box office entrance on Commerce St. will no longer be open during performances.
Items not permitted to enter either building:
- Shopping bags
- Bags or purses larger than 12 x 4 x 12 inches
- Food of any kind
- Beverage of any kind (Empty Bass Hall souvenir cups permitted)
- Alcohol of any kind
Items requiring inspection:
- Bags or purses larger than 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Infant care bags, plastic bottles, and formula
- Medically necessary Items, including items medically or hygienically necessary
Items permitted, although subject to inspection as determined by Security Personnel:
- Small clutch, no larger than 5.5 x 8.5 inches, limit one per person
- Clear bag or purse - plastic, vinyl or PVC not to exceed 12 x 4 x 12 inches, limit one per person