Performing Arts Fort Worth, Inc. (PAFW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and conducts its recruiting and selection to identify the best possible match for each open position.
Part-Time Positions Available:
Hospitality / Parking Services
Reports To: Hospitality Services Director
Part-time multi-function position, including bartending, set up crew for meetings and events, valet and garage parking.
- Must have valid Texas Driverís License;
- Must have current TABC Certificate or ability to obtain certification;
- Prior bartending experience preferred;
- Flexible to work nights, weekends and some holidays;
- Able to lift 25 lbs or more.
Performing Arts Fort Worth is actively recruiting enthusiastic candidates for the part-time position of Patron Services Representative for Bass Performance Hall’s Box Office. We will reply only to candidates who best match the job requirements. Telephone calls cannot be accepted or returned. This posting will be removed from the website when the position is filled.
Each member of the Patron Services Team represents Performing Arts Fort Worth to patrons and the general public, providing a high level of quality customer service in person and over the telephone.
Essential Duties for Patron Services Representative:
- Provide a welcoming presence and customer service that will ensure a positive ticketing experience for both established and prospective patrons.
- Initiate, receive and process telephone, walk-up and mail ticket orders for season tickets and individual tickets. May assist with online ticket sales.
- Provide accurate, detailed performance and venue information to encourage sales and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Provide further helpful information, including parking options, directions, and access for patrons with disabilities when appropriate.
- Assist with mailings, will call and box office pick-up of tickets.
- Assist as needed with special season ticket campaigns and marketing projects.
- Experience in customer service field.
- Computer literate; capable of learning new programs. Tessitura experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and when on the phone.
- Handle monetary transactions responsibly and confidentially.
- Enjoy working a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Able to work well under pressure and assist with problem solving and customer complaints, maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Ability and desire to be a valuable, hard-working member of the Patron Services Team.
And an interest in musical theater and the performing arts is desirable, although not required.
The box office hours are 10:00 am-6:00 pm Monday thru Friday and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday. Performances normally begin at 7:30 pm during the week with matinees and evening performances on the weekends.
For immediate consideration, submit resume and cover letter to:
mail: Performing Arts Fort Worth, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
330 East 4th Street Suite 300
Fort Worth TX 76102
fax: 817.810.9259 Attn: Human Resources
No telephone calls, please.
Performing Arts Fort Worth, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.